In addition to our work for MAPE and CTA, some current and recent projects at EWR include:
- Program evaluation for a collaborative effort to improve inclusion of LGBT older adults at the Area Agencies on Aging in three rural Michigan locations, including a survey of LGBT older adults to measure their perceptions and concerns regarding aging and aging services.
- Membership research for the Indiana State Teachers Association, to guide the organization in outreach and communications about the importance of joining the union.
- Measuring voters’ priorities for public transportation in Metro Detroit as well as their support for a possible improvements, on behalf of the Regional Transit Authority of Southeast Michigan. We also conducted an on-board rider satisfaction survey in 2015 to benchmark the current state of public transit.
- Giving the Region 9 Prosperity Initiative the tools to make transportation plans support workforce and talent needs by conducting a survey of Michigan Works! customers and executive with business leaders in six Southeast Michigan counties. Reports: R9 Workforce Survey Report, R9 Business Leaders Report, and the report created by R9 incorporating both research components and best practices from around the country: Transportation and Workforce Report.
- Identifying potential new programs to engage younger and newer members as well as evaluating and improving the promotion of existing programs for the member benefits department of the California Teachers Association.
- Helping the Michigan Suburbs Alliance (now Metro Matters) shape a new strategic direction through a series of one-on-one qualitative interviews with business, government, and philanthropic leaders in Metro Detroit, as well as an online survey of members and supporters.
Audience research, targeted messaging, & strategic consulting.